HAPPY NEW YEAR
Now that we’ve officially rung in the new year, we want to take a moment to share some of Light Farms’ most notable highlights of 2018.
• Light Farms welcomed nearly 800 new residents this year (3.5 per home to be exact!), and is now just over 1/3 complete.
• The Farm Stand Market, Kitchen & Bar opened over the Summer for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and has become a staple amongst residents and beyond.
• Texan artist turned New Yorker, Nathan Green was hired to paint two huge, colorful murals in the tunnel underneath the railroad tracks which was recently revamped to ensure an even higher level of safety for residents who bike and walk to and from school.
• Our second on-site elementary school, Boyer opened their doors, while Light Farms Elementary became exclusive to residents only.
• Construction began on our new active lifestyle community, Sweetwater and it’s model home by Taylor Morrison opened.
• Constellation Park’s 90 acres of green space officially opened, offering activities like camping, hiking/biking, and relaxing lakeside on the sanded beach.
• Groundbreaking was held for the newest Celina fire station located within the Light Farms community.
• Our newest neighborhood Brenham featuring two new builders, m/I homes and Shaddock opened. These builders offer a new, very affordable price point to the Light Farms community.
As 2018 was no-doubt a year to remember at Light Farms, we’re excited to see what’s in store for the year ahead!
Have you been searching for a community to call home in North Texas? Schedule a tour of the Light Farms community today to see what your future could look like.