Cheers To New Beginnings
Since The Farm Stand made it’s debut in 2018, we’ve had the pleasure to serve many of you as wonderful and loyal patrons. Today, we’re announcing immediate changes related to The Farm Stand.
It has always been our hope that as our neighborhood grew, someone would take a keen interest in the local food and beverage scene and express a desire to be more than a patron. The space located today by The Farm Stand is well positioned for our region’s growth and was expertly built to one day allow a restauranteur to chase their own dreams.
We are excited to announce that day has come – your fellow Light Farms resident, Anthony Morel, will be opening a brand new dining concept at 1230 Homestead Court in early 2020. We won’t steal Anthony’s spotlight by sharing too many details just yet, but here are some important facts to note:
- The Farm Stand will close to the public and Light Farms residents on 1/5/2020, to allow for the new operators to make adjustments to the space
- The new dining concept will open in the first quarter of 2020 with restaurant, bar and market offerings
- The new dining concept will be open to the general public – same as The Farm Stand – in addition to Light Farms residents
- Anthony will meet with current staff at The Farm Stand and discuss transition plans as appropriate
- The Farm Stand’s Last Hurrah will be held at the cafe on Sunday, January 5th from 3 – 5 pm, join us for complimentary snacks and low-priced beverages
Join Us In Celebrating
Again, we’d like to thank you all for supporting The Farm Stand as it came to life. As many of you may remember, the desire for a neighborhood market where quality and fresh foods were available was born out of some of our earliest resident meetings! We look forward to sharing more details in the coming weeks and hope all of you will join us for The Farm Stand’s Last Hurrah on Sunday, January 5th from 3 – 5 pm.
– The Farm Stand Team